Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Into Every Life, A Puppy Must Come

I hope to be back into blogging here soon. It's been very tough since Malea passed away three weeks ago. And unfortunately, Justin's grandmother is nearing the end of her life (at 97) and my mother is sick again as well. It's been a tough year.

But, in the spirit of not being too much of a downer, please meet the newest member of the Newton household.

Stonewood's Princess Gentle Spirit Sophie Malea
This little girl is so sweet and so gentle. Our vet brought all three puppies for us to look at and little Sophie kept coming back to me.

We will be getting her on Friday, since we don't expect her to sleep through the night for the first week or so and it's better to start that puppy stuff on the weekend. And we need to get the appropriate accessories - crate, bed, toys...I can see the pet store bill already.

Justin was as taken by this little girl as I was. We have to be at our pet limit now and I don't think we will be adding any more anytime soon, but then again, I said we would stop with one dog and now we will have three. I have been absolutely amazed at how empathetic dogs are and they are getting me through what is a very difficult time in my life.

I'm sorry I haven't been reading your blogs. I hope to get back to that soon because I miss you. Bear with me as I go through this very life changing time.


  

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!