Friday, May 25, 2012

Our Dogs Hold Hands

Here's an awwww moment. Justin and I were both immediately on it with the iPhone cameras.

Please don't take her away from me! I LUV HER!

They follow each other around all day and Jack tries to herd Charlotte, even though she is technically the "herding" breed.

Charlotte is bringing so much joy to our household. Jack is no longer lonely. He waits for her before he will go out. She won't go out without him. They play at who is more dominant and, because Charlotte is half his size, usually ends up with a head full of saliva and ears that look like they went through a wringer.

I'm feeling as if we have reached our animal quota. I don't want to be one of those people that the city discovers with the urine smell so overpowering they can't enter the home without masks. I think two cats and two dogs will do it for us at the moment.

Charlotte was in the right place at the right time with the right personality. Now, if I can just teach her that 6:00 a.m. is an ungodly hour to get up to pee!

Happy Memorial day weekend to everyone. I hope you are either at the beach or at least eating barbeque, but please take time to remember why we have this holiday and those that have given their lives for our freedom. There is no way we can ever repay the debt we owe our service men and women.


  

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!