Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Help, I need a Title!

Just a short request. I am starting to work on my cross stitching blog and I need a title! It has to at least have the word "stitch" or "stitching" in it.

Anyone have a title for their blog that they ended up not using? There are so many that it may be hard for me to find something I can use! I'm being held up by lack of imagination...so what else is new?

Ha.

Help?

I will keep putting names into blogger until I find one that isn't already taken.


  

4 comments:

  1. What about The Domestic Stitcher and then it links in with the title of this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about the obvious? Chelle's Cross Stitch or Chelle's Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is fun! So, this may have been used up already, but how about, "A Stitch in Time." Or "In Stitches." Or "Stitch and Be Fit" or "Stitching My Life Away"?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!