Saturday, March 3, 2012

Better Late than Never?

I know, I know, I promised pictures of my little tiny office/craft area so that you guys could help me with a little makeover. The problem is that I've been awake since 5:45 this morning, I sewed myself into a huge fibro flare, and I'm so tired I feel sick to my stomach.

I also want to do Carla's March Challenges, so I will be thinking on some goals for this month and then linking her up.

I've had knocks on the door from the neighbor's grandson across the street and the neighbor three times and Jamie's friends twice today (and it's not even 3:00) and I'm really thinking of investing in a "Go The Fuck Away" doormat. I'm also thinking of changing our voice mail to something along the same lines, as the phone keeps ringing with the guy I had the extremely bad luck of getting when I called Quicken Loans to see about refinancing the mortgage. This is the pushiest person I have ever talked to. He calls, he emails, he's bugging me this weekend. Justin says he doesn't know what he's talking about, which I have no doubt is true, because I can almost hear the script being read as he talks. And don't you really hate it when people use your first name constantly when they talk to you, but they've never met you? I can just see the blanks in his script where he is supposed to insert my name. Excuse me. Do I know you?

Anyway...

I guess I can honestly say I'm not in a good place today. I'm tired, cranky, and in pain. So, I will post up some pics of the home office/craft area and my March challenges hopefully by Monday. I appreciate your patience. I owe you all rainbows and kittens.


2 comments:

  1. Sleep. . . my favorite cure-all. Too bad it is so elusive for some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Virginia,

    I did sleep, but it was erratic. Justin got called for work again this morning at 3:30 or 4:30 (I was kind of out of it) and the phone woke me up and then I woke up at 5:00 because he hadn't come back to bed with a sinus headache and now I'm all bleary because I came down and took some benadryl.

    Insomnia is a bitch and Justin's job is trying to kill him.

    Hugs,
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!