Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm Not Really Finished





Yes, I finished it! Yay, me!

All of a sudden, I'm all about cross stitch (as I sit here with thread hitting my left arm and a brace on my right wrist).

The frame for this looks something like this:

Courtesy Country Cottage Needleworks
It's a beautiful frame made by Crescent Colours and retails for $43.99 through 123 Stitch. This is why I will only be buying one frame and switching them out. I don't think this is the cutest frame of the choices available.

And I just realized that my poor snowman is missing the top of his hat, so I guess I'm not completely finished with January just yet. (Three stitches, yeah, yeah...)

More stitching on the love quilt square today. Gotta get that big pink diamond done.

I met a guy yesterday (ok, my new masseuse) who doesn't watch television. Like, ever. So, I was wondering if I could go even a day without tv. Well, I know I can, because I don't generally watch television when I visit my parents (Golf channel anyone? No? If the scenery wasn't so pretty, I'd want to throw a remote through the television. Love ya, Dad!) But, when I'm at their house, I'm usually talking to my mom and slightly distracted from the fact that I'm missing King of the Hill. The last time I was there, I made my mom watch The Middle, Suburgatory, and Modern Family with me and I think she thought I had lost my mind.

Anyway...

Back to the question. If I give up television, what the hell am I going to do while I stitch? Because I certainly can't be alone with my thoughts. (Believe me, the last place anyone wants to be is inside my head.)

Till next time...

P.S. Don't you think not having the top of his hat gives my snowman character?


1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness you noticed the snowman's hat before you framed it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!