Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas to All!

I've been writing some fairly serious stuff this week about the autism-vaccine litigation and I hope that you will read and share my three part article on how the case went.

However, I wanted to lighten the mood just a bit by sharing some pet photos. If you are a "facebook" friend, then you've probably already seen them. If so, enjoy again. If not, just enjoy!

Max

Ho Ho Ho from Jackson

Kylie, who is WAY too cool for Christmas dress up!

Since my children are teenagers and much too blase to have their photo taken for a yearly Christmas picture and because this year there wasn't a lot to celebrate (although the fact that we are together here as a family is always a blessing!), I am sharing some of my portraits of my animals. 

It occurs to me that the wonderful camera that Justin bought me for my birthday might be the start of a new hobby.

Here's hoping that you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. And here's also hoping that the cure for cancer comes in 2012 while there is still time for those I love who are suffering.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!