Thursday, November 3, 2011

Why Do My EYEBALLS Hurt?






Just for the record, my eyeballs hurt.

I woke up with a roaring headache this morning.

I took benadryl.

I went back to bed.

I woke up two hours later.

Now I can't turn my head because my eyeballs hurt.

That doesn't even make sense. Why wouldn't I be able to turn my head if my eyeballs hurt?

Do eyeballs even have the ability to feel pain? (If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it...)

I know my headache doesn't begin to compare to Justin's work headache, so I can only imagine how much his head hurts.

Well, actually I can't.

Because I can only think about the fact that my eyeballs hurt.

I think my head might explode. If it does...

I don't know. Because my eyeballs hurt.

I need to go to my therapist and whine about my head hurting, but I'm kind of afraid to drive right now.

Plus, it's already 10:30 and I haven't taken a shower yet.

I thought I would catch up my words with friends games, but the letters seem to be moving and I can't make any words.

This sounds like the beginning of a Stephen King novel. Or maybe the end.

At the end of this book, my head explodes.

Am I even making sense? Because, seriously, my eyeballs really hurt.

What do you even take for this?

Maybe more benadryl. Unless my head explodes.

In which case, I won't need anything.

I think my writing is getting worse. Or maybe it's getting better? I can't tell.

I took more bendadryl.

Hopefully, my eyeballs will stop hurting and I will start to make sense.

Maybe this is a good time to do my online Christmas shopping. Maybe not.


1 comment:

  1. my eyeballs hurt too...if you find something that works, let me know!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!