Thursday, October 13, 2011

While I Wasn't Here....

Today, I am proudly writing over here: Motherhood Uncovered

(Please ignore the following. I had hit "edit html" and lost all my choices. Justin figured it out in 10 seconds. I'm a technical moron and really, technology totally hates me.)

I'm so sorry you are going to have to copy and paste, because Blogger still hates me and now won't put my links into text. It also won't allow me to change the orientation of the text. I've completely lost all ability to control my blog which makes me a teeny bit pissy.

I will be taking a few days off (The New Yorkers are coming! The New Yorkers are coming!), so you will have a few days to properly miss me. I will be back on Monday, assuming I don't come up with something inane to say this afternoon about cleaning windows or trying to figure out what a ripe avocado looks like so that everything will be perfect for our guests.

Also, my computer is having a major freakout and I'm afraid it may be down for the count until Justin can buy it more memory and install an anti-virus thingy on it, so if you don't hear from me, please know I haven't forgotten you. I'm just having technical problems. (It's slower than trying to get my middle child to study for a Spanish test today!)

Please go check out Motherhood Uncovered. There are lots of other great writers over there (not that I'm great; you know what I'm saying!), so it's worth a few minutes of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!