Monday, September 26, 2011

It's HERE!!!!

Today's the day! It's finally here!


The tag line has changed, cause originally we didn't know what the holy hell we're doing either...and then it was the naked truth...and it may be changing once again, so I'm just showing you the image for the site. Tag line soon to follow.

Elle David over at This is Mommyhood decided that it would be really fun to do a blog with a bunch of different women bloggers contributing and now we are so ecstatic to introduce Motherhood Uncovered. This is not the sunshine and kittens blog that you go to for feel good moments about your cooing little one. This is the ripped open, totally honest, kick you in the pants, tell it like it is blog about what it's like to be a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a daughter-in-law, a....you name it. We're gonna be talking about it over there. If you want sunshine and kittens, you're going to have to look somewhere else. If you want the truth, check it out.

I am so freaking excited to be a part of this blog. In fact, I got so over the top in love with it that I already wrote my first six blog posts. Number 1 will be posted on Thursday (yes, I got my days straight) and I will link you there, I promise.

Please like us on Facebook, Twitter, or where ever it is that you go for your social interaction these days. We have an amazing group of writers and you will be getting something fresh and new every day. And when we really get rolling, maybe even twice! Trust me, it's gonna way more consistent than anything else in your life.

Oh, and I'm a little back on Facebook myself, y'all. I missed you guys lots. I'm going to try to spend a few more of my waking moments not on Facebook so that the house doesn't deteriorate into this unbelievable state of disgusting dirt on my windows again. And I'm working on finding a position that will allow me to keep sewing too. So, basically, everything except what you've read here today might be a lie. It's possible.

Yeah. I'm a little giddy. This is just totally awesome...More Awesome Than the Zombie Apocalypse...Wait, What?

Chelle

 

1 comment:

  1. hello chelle...tried to email you but it bounced back>>> email me at lriggsbee@nc.rr.com thanks
    faye carolinastitcher

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!