Thursday, September 29, 2011

Check It Out!!!


Great news! My first article is up over at Motherhood Uncovered!!!!

I have written six or seven posts that are all cued up and waiting to go and the majority of them are humorous. But my editor and I decided to go with something a little more serious for my first post. If you know anyone who has a special needs child, I encourage you to pass this site along, as I will be writing about my very own special needs child over there, along with some humorous anecdotes about my f*@!$ed up life, and maybe a few things about being a mom and a wife with not one, but two freaking chronic illnesses.

Anyway, I'm keeping this one short, because I'd way rather you go check out the new site.

Plus, I'm up to my ass in alligators today with boys who didn't do what they were supposed to do yesterday, laundry that smells like it came out of a professional football team member's jock strap, and orthodontia.

After you read mine, read the others. I promise you at least a few chuckles.

Chelle

 

2 comments:

  1. I know! I was wondering where the marching bands and the baton twirlers were...shouldn't there have been fanfare of some kind or other?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!