Sunday, September 25, 2011

Big Announcement!!!!

(Update: Apparently, I have a hard time putting dates together with days. The calendar informs me that my first post will actually go up on Thursday on the new site. Not Wednesday. I apologize for the misinformation, but I promise you will be very happy to read all of the other wonderful authors over there!)

Okay, I've been saying it a little on my Facebook page for a couple of days now, but I am so excited to announce that I will soon be writing for (wait for it!):



Ta DAAAHHH!!!!

I am so excited that Elle from This is Mommyhood is allowing me to contribute to this brand new website and can't wait for my first post to get started.

You can check out the new website here:  Motherhood Uncovered. They've got it up and running and are just making some last minute changes before they roll out the official grand opening tomorrow.

My first post will be on Wednesday, so I promise to link you all in. (Let's make that Thursday, folks, since apparently I can't keep track of what day it is!)

Quite honestly, I wasn't sure whether I was going to write as myself over there or incognito, because it's all of the stuff about being a wife, mother, daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, etc., etc. that isn't so much fun. Don't expect everything there to be all sunshine and kittens, cause it ain't gonna be! It's the unvarnished truth about our lives, mostly as moms, and all the reasons why we wish we had really gone to France when we were 17 and lived in a little villa on the sea somewhere instead of ending up responsible for, well, all of this.

So hold onto your hats and check us out! There are already plenty of really funny stories over there. And you can find me there on the 29th. I already have written 5 posts and I'm pretty excited about it.

Chelle

3 comments:

  1. Chelle - This is SO exciting! Congratulations. I can't wait to see your first article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Toni! I am so excited!!!! I need to pick which of the posts I have written to go up first and it's just so hard to decide.

    Hugs,
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. So true about FB taking up so much of our time and it HAS become less interesting. Initially I loved reconnecting with old friends and keeping up with the lives of friends - old and new. I do spend less time on FB now. I just joined Google+ but again, I don't know that in it's stripped down form, it's still much different from FB. It's another way to waste time.

    I played Farmville when it first came out until my boyfriend said I was no longer interesting at night as I was spending time farming. I deleted it that night.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!