Sunday, August 21, 2011

Submissions for Chronic Illness Book

If you look to your right, you will notice that I have changed the information about the chronic illness book I was hoping to put together.

Because of everything that is going on in my life at the moment, I have decided to put this project on hold indefinitely. I am still, however, accepting entries for consideration at a later time, so if you are writing something for me, please feel free to send it to the email listed. I will check it from time to time and save anything that I think is worthwhile and let you know.

Speaking of the email, I noticed when I went to proofread the change this morning that I had the email listed as chr0nicbook@gmail.com. This is an error. The actual email address is chronicbook@gmail.com. So if you sent an entry to the first one, please resend it for consideration to the right email address and, again, I will get back to you.

Thank you for reading.

Chelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!