Monday, August 1, 2011

God, Do I SUCK!

Courtesy Google Images

I'm really mortified to admit this, but I don't have anything witty to say today. I am so freaking embarrassed! (I know. You can't believe it either.)

It's very odd that I am without words, but believe me when I say that certain life circumstances sometimes just get the better of me and there are actually times when I am struck speechless. Today is one of those days.

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with something (anything?) for you. But for now, I'm going to go and switch my laundry. See how exciting my life is? Don't you wish you were me?

Oh, I guess I do have a couple of things for you. First, I will be on vacation later this week, so if you don't hear from me, don't worry. I will be back clogging up your Facebook feed and in box next week.

Second, on Tuesday (tomorrow), August 2nd, my first response will be posted on the Ask a Bipolar website. Please check it out and "like" the site! It's an awesome mental health resource.

Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!