Friday, August 12, 2011

Chronic Illness Book

Courtesy Google Images
So, I haven't heard much of anything from anyone lately about my chronic illness book. In fact, I've been working on a bunch of other stuff myself and reading other people's blogs and getting our new hot tub moved in and working and going on vacation...whew. Now I need a nap!

But seriously, people, do we want to write a book here? I have four (yes, only four) entries for chapters in the book and that is not nearly enough. Even if I ramble on for 10,000 or 20,000 words, that still does not a book make. I want this to be about your stories. I mean, yes, I plan on putting in my own chapter, because, after all, it is my idea.

But, what are you guys waiting for?

Come on, I promise not to bite! If you have a story about a chronic illness that you want to share, please write to me at chronicbook @ gmail dot com. If you are already working on an entry and are waiting until the deadline, quit procrastinating!

Get to writing, people!

If I do not get 20 stories for this book, I think I will have to give up on the idea and I really don't want to do that. So, if you have a story or are writing a story, please write to me and let me know.

Thanks. That is all!

Chelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!