Monday, July 4, 2011

Please Read Submission Guidelines!

BOOK GUIDELINE SUBMISSIONS!!!

I have been getting a lot of emails and requests for me to go to people's blogs to read their stories.  Having my own blog, I totally understand why you want to share it with me.  Although I would love to be able to go to each and every blog and find your original story and take it for my own use, that would be infringement of the copyright that is yours for each and every thing that you write, regardless of the fact that you have put it up onto the internet.

It also would be the case that your story, as written on your blog, is not going to answer every question that I have put into my guidelines in the order I am requesting.

If you would like your story to appear in the book, please go to the links I have put up below and look to see what it is I am requesting.  I will consider each and every submission for inclusion into the book that follows my guidelines.  So, with that in mind, here is the information you will need:

Guidelines for submissions can be found  here, here, and here.
The submission deadline is September 30, 2011
If you need further information or have questions, please email me at chronicbook@gmail.com

Chelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!