Monday, June 27, 2011

Overwhelmed!

Sorry to have been MIA for the last three days.  It involved a lovely trip to West Virginia, decluttering, lots of hot tubbing, and metal chickens.  Oh, and the cute little feathered number you see in the picture.  I promise a blog post in the next 12 hours.


It's honestly amazing to me how much goes on online when you shut the computer down for a bit.  Even though I checked in regularly on Facebook (since of course I had my laptop with me!), there are so many blogs that have updated and things that have been published just since Friday that I feel kind of anxious and out of control of it.  It's like something got away from me somehow.

Do you ever wonder if all of this online publishing will mean that there will be so many more writers but a much smaller pie of people to read what they wrote?  I think being able to publish on the internet and not have to go through a "real" publisher to get your feelings heard is amazing and I suspect that the stuffy "real" publishers are going to have to completely revamp their method of doing business or go out of business.

But, I digress.  I must shower before lunch (because otherwise, that's just wrong).  I have already transplanted two strawberry plants and unlocked Joey's accidentally locked touch pad on his laptop.  I feel as if I've accomplished a lot already today and I haven't even gotten "dressed" yet!

Chelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!