Friday, June 10, 2011

Interesting Letter to Susan G. Komen Society

Sorry no blog entry today, my friends.  I was traveling to see my dear primary care physician in Maryland and then visiting with my mom and helping her "recrapify" my house as she prepares to move out of hers to warmer climates.

However, I wanted to share this very interesting blog entry that posted today as a guest post on a friend's page.  If breast cancer sufferers and survivors are getting pissed with this organization, maybe it's time for them to look at their marketing strategies and public image?

Click here to read Jen's guest blogger today.  I hope to be back with something new and original tomorrow!

Chelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!