Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

A Father's Day Letter

To my dad:  You have made me a better person, taught me how to be honest, ethical, and moral (not an easy task), and been my hero all my life.  If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here.  You are a wonderful father, grandfather, and role model.  I can't tell you enough how glad I am that you're my dad.

To my husband:  Justin, you are the glue that holds us together.  You may not always know it, but your children are in awe of you.  You are the best father in the world and I know that I made the right choice in picking you to be the father of my children.  You are loved, respected, and cherished.

To my father-in-law:  Thank you for being there for us for all these years.  You have been a wonderful father to your own children and have made me feel like your daughter.  You are appreciated and loved, even if I don't get to see you very often.

Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there.  Please take the day to do something you enjoy and know that your job is extra important!  Having a dad you love, enjoy, respect, admire, and love is something that you can't buy, rent, or steal.  I have been lucky to have a great dad, a great father for my children, and a bonus dad through my wonderful husband.  You are all awesome!

Chelle

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written Chelle! As always you touch my heart with your words... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debbie. I haven't had too many words over the last few days. As always, your comments touch my heart. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!