Thursday, June 9, 2011

Butterflies for Cancer Research

I'm working on it!  I swear!


Sorry about the picture quality.  This is the pattern for the butterfly, cut out of graph paper.



I'm starting with this simpler pattern for a Breast Cancer ribbon.

Once I get the ribbon down pat (and I've got cutting out the pattern down to a fine art now!), I will move on to the butterflies.  They will go on sale as soon as I start getting decent ones - they will be magnets for your fridge and they will cost $4 apiece.  A portion of the proceeds will go to either pediatric or breast cancer research, depending upon which one you buy.  I will begin taking orders shortly.

Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!