Friday, May 20, 2011

Stigma and Self-Stigma - Mental Health Month Blog Party

Stigma and Self-Stigma - Mental Health Month Blog Party

Unfortunately, I was not aware of mental health blog day, possibly because I have not been on the computer much as a way of giving my brain a little respite. Suddenly, the internet and its infinite possibilities has seemed frightening and overwhelming. Facebook had become a crutch and I spent much of my day with the feed open and just waiting for things to respond to. This is not healthy behavior.

So, anyway, I missed mental health blog day due to mental health issues. But here is a wonderful post about the stigma attached to mental illness and why people with mental illness have such a hard time asking for help. Enjoy, while I work on my own blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!