Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Perfect Day!

When I asked him to love me, he asked me to marry him.
When I asked him for a child, he gave me Ben.
When I asked him for another child, he gave me Jamie.
When I found out I was pregnant for a third time that we hadn't counted on, he held me on his lap and told me that he loved me and gave me Joey.
When I asked him for a house, he gave me three.
When I asked him if we could have a "family" dog, he took the dog I found and made him his own.
And...when I asked for a garden, he gave me a garden:



Whatever I have ever asked him for, if he could, he gave it to me.
 The best thing he gave me was his heart.  I hope I will always be as careful with his heart as he is with mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!