Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello Thursday - So Happy You're Almost Here

Before I go ahead and post up my extensive writing on National Fibromyalgia Awareness Day tomorrow, I just wanted to let everyone know that there are two posts.  The first one is general information on fibromyalgia.  The second post is my story.

It's not critical that you read them in any particular order, but I highly recommend that to understand where I am coming from and the world I am living in, you read the first post first and then page up to the second.

I apologize in advance for the length, particularly of the second post, but 500 words just wasn't going to do justice either to the day or to the disease.  So please bear with me and read as much as you can.  I think that in order to understand either, you need to read both.

I will try to get you some links you can visit if you want more information on fibromyalgia.  I just haven't had time to do that research yet, but it's coming, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!