Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wow, Just Wow

This just came in my in box and I have to just say:  wow, what did I ever do to you?  And haha, I'm posting it.

i'm aware this will not be posted. I read your blog and am fascinated how you, in one paragraph admitted to being a certain way with people, etc and then just blamed them, not you, via your husband's opinion.

wow. a therapist will work with you to work on yourself. not whom you meet by happenstance.

I'm at a point where I want to write a blog just about you...


If you want to waste your time reading a blog you obviously don't enjoy and then write one about me, by all means do it. 

I already have a therapist, thank you very much.  She's a wonderful woman who does work with me on my issues.  But having a mental illness is not something that goes away just because you are on medication and working with a therapist.

I don't blame anyone else for my own issues and thank God for my husband, who tells me when I'm being unreasonable.  He's a great person.  You can rag on me all you want, but leave him out of it.

Again, if you don't like me, you don't have to read what I write.  Go find something else to do with your time that you enjoy.  Or maybe you enjoy sending nasty anonymous notes to me just to see if you can get a rise out of me.  Sorry, won't work.  If you're going to criticize, then at least have the decency to put your name on it.   Yeah, you have the ability to be anonymous, but isn't that a cowardly thing to do and would you be able to be so nasty to my face?  I doubt it.

Keep on sending me comments.  I'll be glad to put them up so people can see how petty and mean you are.

On to the next topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!