Monday, April 25, 2011

Would You Like Pictures With That Rant?

Isn't it nice when your technology fails, but someone else's is working and they are willing to share?







Here's what my phone refused to capture yesterday.  Thankfully, my parents have enough pics to share!

And now I'm off to waste a little water in a bubble bath, since we found our $120 leak coming from the water softener and had it fixed.  Fibro and lots of activity simply do not mix well.  I'm taking my magazines and going in...

And what the heck did I hit that made this picture appear on the side?  I really like that.  Some day I have simply got to sit down and figure out how blogspot works.  I suspect I'm missing a lot of really cool stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!