Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Will NEVER Shop at this Store

How many of you are held hostage every day of your life to Comcast putting on the double commercials for Value City Furniture?  You know, the ones that crank up the volume and start with "I want it all, I want it all, I want it all...and I want it NOW!!!!

Then there is a commercial in between and then again...

"I want it all, I want it all, I want it all...and I want it NOW!!!!

This is Value City Furniture's recent ad campaign and we are held captive if the remote is not immediately at hand, our ears bleeding from the volume increase and the nausea of having to listen to that song over and over and over and over...who did that damned song, anyway???

So, the point of this rant is that I will NEVER. EVER. SHOP AT THIS STORE.  Value City, listen up.  Your ad campaign is annoying and I hate it and for that reason, I will not shop at your store.  Ever.  I hope your ad company gets the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!