Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Can I say I love Old Navy?

I just got my online order from Old Navy and I am going to give them great props.  I ordered two pairs of cargo pants (elastic waist, of course) and they actually fit me.  In the same order were two pairs of sweat pants, which also fit.  I don't have to return a single thing.  Unbelievable.  Really, this never happens.  Justin says I like to take my clothes on a trip around the country, I do so much buying and returning.  I love online shopping, but can't seem to fit it into my head that it can look great online, but not fit in any way, shape, or form, regardless of the fact that you thought you were ordering "your size" when you clicked the button sealing your fate.

Way to go Old Navy.  Now that's why I have their credit card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to tag back to your blog in the body of your message. Comments are my favorite!